Self Serve Car Wash
iClean Carwash has a state of the art self Prowash serve car wash facility for those who like to clean their own car, truck, motorbike, and boat.
Our facilities include;
- Manual wash bays for those of us that prefer to wash our own car
- Self service vacuum cleaning/fragrance bays
- Super wash bay for caravans and vehicles with a high clearance (Southside Only)
- Table and chairs comfortable waiting area for the family
- Attendants on hand to answer questions and assist between 8am-3pm
OPEN 7AM-10PM EVERYDAY
PRICING – $5 = 7.5 MINUTES
We have attendants on hand to answer questions and assist between 8am-3pm
*Please note. We are a cashless facility
How to Wash in the Self Serve Bay
The menu board is arranged in order for a particular reason. Educating owner/operators and your customers on the correct order to wash their cars in the self serve bay helps get the best results and finish providing owners with return customers as a shiny car equals happy customers.
For best results use all functions in the order they appear on the menu.
Here are a few hints and tips:
- First apply tyre cleaner to all the wheels and tyres.
- Leave the tyre cleaner to soak while you apply the pre-soak.
- Always apply the pre-soak from the bottom up
- Applying from the top down can lead to run lines.
- Next rinse the whole car, again from the bottom up with high pressure soap.
- If you wash has hot high pressure soap you will see improved results
- Always rinse the foam brush before using it
- A quality hog hair brush will NOT scratch or mark
- A dirty brush used directly on a dirty car might scratch or mark the surface
- Never begin washing with the foam brush on a dry car
- Once thoroughly rinsed it is not an appropriate time to use the foam brush.
- This is after the worst of the dirt has already gone
- Rinse the entire car from the top down.
- The car is no clear and ready for shine and protection applications
- Apply low pressure clear coat or Splatter Wax to the entire car.
- Rinse off with the high pressure wax where available or high pressure rinse
- Rinsing off with high pressure wax provides an extra layer of protection.
- Always finish with a thorough rinse of spot free water from the top down.
- This water has been specially filtered to ensure it is free from impurities
- Leaving no unsightly water marks or spots as he vehicle dries
- Now the customer can drive away in the clean car with pride!
No, we have card only payments available for security reasons and convenience to suit the majority of customers.
Yes, every day between 8am-3pm we have an attendant available to help you.
The maximum clearance is 2.1m
Yes, for your convenience we have high and wide car wash bays and room to manoeuvre.
Yes, tokens can be purchased for gifts and corporate use